Welcome to the GP training information section. From here you can access a range of information about GP training.
- Information for GP Trainers
- Information for clinical supervisors of GP trainees in secondary care placements
- Standards for GP Specialty Training : Guidance to Deaneries. The RCGP and COGPED have produced a document to describe the training standards for general practice. This document is compatible with, and enhances, the PMETB’s generic training standards, and is for guidance only.
- Glossary of GP training and assessment terms : provides a quick guide to the terms and acronyms which are commonly used in GP training and assessment
- The Curriculum in Hospital and General Practice – A simple guide : helpful guidance for GP Specialty Training Programmes produced by NHS Education for Scotland
- The Quick Reference Guide to GP Training and Professional Development : this document provides an overview of the recent and ongoing developments in the delivery and management of GP education in the United Kingdom, for both Specialty Training and Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
- Who to contact – useful RCGP contacts in curriculum, certification, assessment, exams and membership departments.